Sunday, April 12, 2009

Settlers of Catan

In case you are in search of another means of wasting your time on the internet, I suggest you learn how to play Settlers of Catan. My good friend Lauren introduced this unusual game to me and I have been hooked ever since. The first time I looked at it I was sure that I could and would never learn how to play. However, through many many hours of game play, I have learned all the tricks of the settling trade. The only way to really get the hang of it is to keep on playing. The basic idea is to gain a certain number of points through settling or building towns and cities on the map. There are other means of getting points and a bunch of other rules which are all explained here. (thanks cutes)

Register and begin playing here...






























best game ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment